Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Book Review

I am happy to share a book review from Australia by Whatson4.com.au: (http://www.whatson4littleones.com.au/review-parenting-support.asp)

"When I first began reading this book, I thought it may have been too scientific and not "easy reading" which is all I can cope with these days (new mother!).  But I found it so informative, I couldn't put it down!  I found the author's personal experiences portrayed in the book to be really honest, without being scary and gave some good advice on finding the right balance between following the SIDS recommendations and incorporating tummy time in your baby's day.  There are some sections that were more scientific and statistical which would make it a very valuable resource for a health professional and a great resource to have as part of a library." 

~Anna, mother to 1

No comments:

Post a Comment